The Fujitsu fi-6240 Scanner: The fastest, most advanced scanner in its
- Fast, 60 ppm/120 ipm scanning in monochrome and grayscale
- Best in class 300 dpi color scanning at 40 ppm/80 ipm
- First scanner of its kind to offer Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) as well as advanced Paper Protection technology
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with enhanced hard and embossed card scanning; easily scans credit or healthcare cards)
- Comes with full versions of Kofax® VRS® Professional, Adobe® Acrobat® Standard, and ScandAll Pro imaging software
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
The Fujitsu fi-6240 Scanner: High Performance and Advanced Features in a Compact Design
The fi-6240 scanner scans an impressive 60 pages or 120 images per-minute in monochrome or grayscale (Letter @ 200dpi) as well as 40 pages or 80 images per-minute in color (Letter @ 300dpi). Furthermore, the Fujitsu fi-6240 model is one of the first scanners in its class to adopt high-end “fi series” functions, including:
- Paper Protection technology: Protects valuable documents by halting the scanning process when it recognizes that a jam is about to occur.
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF): Simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by ignoring documents that trigger false multifeed alerts such as a photo or sticky note.
- Intelligent Capture Correction Function (iCCF): Auto-color recognition, auto-size detection, and auto de-skew correction provides dramatic efficiency by combining fast scanning with simultaneous high speed image processing.
Additionally, the fi-6240 offers ultrasonic double-feed detection and scans long documents of up to 10 feet. It connects easily via dual ultra-SCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces and allows for embossed card scanning. Finally, the Fujitsu fi-6240 scanner can continuously feed up to 3 hard cards (up to 1.4 mm thick) through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF).
Fully–Loaded, One-Box Document Imaging Solution
The Fujitsu fi-6240 scanner gets your business up and scanning right out of the box. With a valuable imaging software bundle, including full versions of Kofax VRS® Professional, Adobe® Acrobat® Standard, and ScandAll Pro software, users can access image enhancement functionality as well as having the option of scanning directly to PDF, file, print or batch. And the one-year Limited Warranty, along with eligibility for the Fujitsu Advance Exchange Program, provides peace-of-mind.
Image Sensor Type
Color Charge Coupled Device (CCD) x 3
White cold cathode discharge lamp
Color (24 bit)
50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi)
Adobe® Acrobat® Standard Kofax® VRS® 4.x Professional and ScandAll Pro
Software IPC, Imprinter, (Flatbed Cover Black Background for fi-6240)
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional / Microsoft® XP (32 bit/64 bit) / Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 (32 bit/64 bit) / Microsoft® Windows Vista™ (32 bit/64 bit) / Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 (32/64 bit) / Microsoft® Windows® 2008 R2 (64 bit) / Windows 7(32/64 bit)
Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (iMFF), Paper Protection Function, Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Automatic Color Recognition, Automatic Paper-Size Detection, Automatic De-skew Correction, Selectable White & Black Background (in ADF only).