The Process For Creating Architectural Models or Other Applications
If you have any questions or want to see some samples, please call or see us at any time. The process described herein is typical of how we do what we do when creating architectural and/or topographical models; this is simply a guideline and may be deviated from:
You begin by providing us with the drawings.
1. You begin by providing us with the drawings.
2. We extrapolate from the drawings that you supply to arrive at a cost estimate. There is no cost to you up to this point.
3. Provided that you are agreeable to our cost estimate; we will have the concept drafted in 3-D CAD.
4. When the 3-D CAD file is complete we will provide you with simple viewer software that will allow you to rotate and zoom in on the image so that you may view it from all possible angles as it floats within your computer screen. This is the “proof”.
5. You will supply us with any changes, and we will provide additional proofs until you are satisfied.
6. Upon your approval of the final proof, we will quickly create the model (usually within a few days).
No, we have technology to create, recreate, or modify many different objects too.
does it cost?
Our pricing is based on time and materials. The hourly rate is for converting CAD drawings to 3-D CAD. Materials needed are predicated by the size and density of the finished model. Most models cost ˝ to 2/3rds the cost of those that are hand-made, and are produced in a fraction of the time. Rest assured we will provide an estimate prior to any obligation.
types of drawing format will you accept?
We can accept most any type: on printed media, AutoCad files, tiff, pdf, etc.
an Architectural model display interiors as well as exteriors?
Yes, we can produce models that can have the roof detach to show the top floor and each floor can also detach to show the lower floor plans too!
models be produced in color or white?
Yes! Painting the model is not needed!
long does the process take?
The entire process typically takes approximately one week! Some take longer while others are produced even faster!
If you'd prefer to speak with us personally about your model or prototype please call us, we'd love to hear from you. Our hours of operation are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Except major holidays. If you need us beyond our regularly scheduled hours, please call ahead and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. If this is a new area to you, don't worry; we are friendly, approachable and here to help you make informed decisions on how you should proceed.